How to REPORT a ”Bound” for violations?
- Navigate to the Bound that you want to report.
- Click or tap the three dots that you see on the right upper corner of the Bound
- Click or tap ‘Report Bound’
How to REPORT a Profile for violations?
- Go to the profile of the user you want to report.
- On the right upper corner of the Header image, you would see three dots. Click that.
- You can choose to report or block the profile
- Select the Reason for which you want to report about the Bound or Profile
- Once you have submitted your report, we will provide recommendations for actions you can take to improve your Med Bound experiences.
How to report specific types of violations?
The information below outlines the types of violations you can report to us through our Help Center.
Unauthorized use of services:
Learn more about Med Bound’s terms of services and file a report via email@example.com
Sale or promotion of other user’s details:
To report obscene or pornographic images being used in profile photos and/or header photos on Med Bound, follow our instructions on reporting post/profile.
Private information posted on Med Bound:
Learn more about our privacy information policy and file a report via firstname.lastname@example.org
Spam and system abuse:
If you are experiencing a spam or malware issue that is impacting your use of Med Bound, file a report via email@example.com